Campaign Finance Management Software
Landslide's New Backstage View
andslide is an easy-to-use Pennsylvania state-approved Windows application for managing campaign finances. Produce reports with the click of a button. Track volunteers and prospects in addition to contributors and vendors. Easily merge letters, envelopes or labels with your data.
Here's what Landslide can do
- Track contributors, vendors, volunteers and prospects
- Track contribution amounts and events
- Track disbursement amounts
- Easily move records from one class to another
- Produce Pennsylvania campaign reports via paper or electronic filing
- Produce general contribution and disbursement reports
- Select records based on contribution amount, contribution date, event, etc.
- Records can be exported to a text file or Microsoft Excelã file
- Merge letters, envelopes or labels with your database easily with Microsoft Wordã
- On-line help
- Free support (by fax or E-mail)
Prices and options for training and support
Landslide 2014© (version 12.0)
Single User $650.00
Network (unlimited users) $1,150.00
Additional CD $35.00
Federal Form 8872 $195.00
System requirements to run Landslide:
Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-Bit x86), Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 editions, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 1
Basic Support Free via Fax or E-mail
Phone Support $45.00/incident
Call Monday through Thursday (9 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) and speak to a technician.
1st hour Free
Each additional hour $75.00/hr.
Data formats such as dBase and comma delimited text are easier to convert and require less time.
½ day class (3 hours) $225.00
1 day class (6 hours) $400.00
Travel over .5 hour $40.00/hr
1st year Free
Following years $350.00/yr - (no upgrade pricing is available on software over 5 years old) $350.00/yr
Prices are subject to change without notice
To receive a demo version of Landslide, simply contact